Thursday, September 10, 2009

Extravagance

So, I am here. After a long time. Phew. Well, in past few months, life has been great. Simple, sorted, painless. But alongside, it's unlike the fun things like fights, tantrums, drama, adventure, arguments gave.
Once you have a life that provides you with all this sort of fun, it feels boring to be deprived of it. But it's confusing. As much as I love having a sorted life, with no quarrels and no distraction, its getting pretty boring too. I kinda miss having the fun in old days. Life now revolves around books. And to my surprise, when I say such thing, I feel as if am lying to myself. As much as the fact is held that I don't spend as much time with anything else than books, it's also true that required amount of studies aren't being performed or maybe it's my dissatisfaction. Weird it is.

I was told by someone, the time when I'd start feeling that my life is becoming hell and it's approaching the black hole, that would be the best time as that would be the time when I'll stress myself to core to achieve my dreams. It does sound devastating. But it's kind of interesting theory.
I do realise that at this point of time, I am not exactly hating my life, but I am kinda bored. And because of this, I do feel as if am apporaching my aims with a better pace than past.
Jeez, it's 12:20 am. I have my school tomorrow. I'd rather go and sleep now.

Peace \/

No comments: