Sunday, May 2, 2010

Trampoline

Mind a trampoline




The membrane of our mind, thin and stretchable.
Every single moment, a new thought dwells. A new seed is sown which grows into a tree with it's roots reaching till eternity, every blood cell and binding it tightly.
Some seeds though, are not healthy. The roots they form, are the one's cannot be killed by white blood cells as well. They take things so down and drowning in every part of the brain. Leave us confused and ever more paranoid.

:-?

The biggest dilemma .. I am going through currently .. is to decide whether I want a certain thing in my life or not. For a long time, I yearned for things to get back the way they were (or maybe it wasn't so) .. and now, when I actually have a chance in my hand, I wanna crush it. Its actually hard to believe that the thing you cried for days and nights, killed yourself by waiting, is actually bugging so much now that you have what you wanted (or you supposed you did).

WEIRD ..
*Sigh


It's venomous when past becomes present. But there's no escape to it. No way what so ever.
All I know is, I am clueless as to what I want and what I want to get rid of.
It would have been so much better, only if I had the ability to say "NO" for an answer.

No comments: