Saturday, June 26, 2010

.Life.

game to play
challenge to face
complication to ease


No doubt life is difficult. Struggles, hurdles, loses, wounds, heartbreaks, backstabbing are parts of life. They are like component of life without which, life is undefinable.


There's a saying "Whatever happens, happens for a reason." I personally agree with this statement. An optimistic person can always find something or the other positive thing happened even during bad times. It does sound difficult, to be positive all the time. Well, yea it is difficult but not impossible. Human tendency is to give up on one point when he decides that he can't take anymore. A little more patience, a little more faith can help him overcome the inferiority complex people have in them that in spite after so many trials, if the outcomes are not positive, they can't go any further. I know being optimistic is not easy, its not at all but just to make world a better place to live, we should try. There's no harm in trying.


Experience is what we get when we don't get what we wanted.


From my experiences, I know that if we try a little, we can find good things in bad times. They might be under weighed by negatives but as the time progresses, we will notice that it won't matter anymore considering that searching for small small positive reasons to live through that bad situation, isn't after all that fruitless.
It all sound bookish and crap. I know it does, but experience never lies. I am experienced. Many bad times have prevailed on me. They might not be that big as yours or anyone out there. But being a 16 year old, I know, for me, they were bad. But I was able to manage and find something or the other to be happy to drift forward with my life, to carry it forward.


Life is full of ups and downs. I have to see so much. I might fall many and many times, even badly but i am sure that whatever happens, I will stand again and try. Again and again, I'll try until I end my life. All I know is that while my heart beats, I am not giving up - on my aim, my dreamz, my wishes. Nothing. I am giving up on nothing except fear, fear of denial, betrayal, falling and hurting.
I have been inspired by many people around me who are optimistic, confident and very determined. I hope my words inspire someone out there and help them love their life and make it beautiful.


Life is the best gift a person can ask for. Having desires that we know will not be fulfilled, expecting from others, pride and over confidence brings a man down. Love people around but don't expect anything in return. Trust people, but don't have blind faith on anyone. Trusting oneself is the best way to succeed. Having faith in oneself and his/her acts and not following any wrong path will always make a man's life beautiful.
Life is too small to hate. So live happily and love everyone. 
Cherish every moment and spread smiles. 


:)